Friday, December 18, 2009

Cool stuff from a Steve Garvey fan

The writer of the 1207 Consecutive Games blog sent me a great box of Giants stuff. I can't get all of the good cards 'n things into one entry, so I'll post the highlights in the next couple of entries.


1970 Topps #450 - Willie McCovey All Star. It has a few dings, but it's a great addition to my team set. Most of my '70 set came courtesy of Dean's Cards. Thanks!!! :)
A cool set of puffy stickers from 1983.

1983 Donruss Action All Stars #29 - Jack Anthony Clark. I like these sets.


1983 Donruss Action All Stars #10 - Gregory Brian Minton




1984 Donruss Action All Stars #31 - Jack Clark


This is only the tip of the iceberg. More to come. By the way, here is his want list for all things Garvey. I'm sending a few things--perhaps some of you may have something he needs. :)

1 comment:

gcrl said...

garvey fans are the best! or at least not bad.