Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Three packs of 2010 Topps Series One - Pack 1

Wal Mart finally got these in. Dang -- $1.98 for a pack of 12 cards. I won't show all of the cards, but I'll show the highlights. The first pack didn't get off to a promising start. The first card I pulled was LA Dodger Matt Kemp (#214). At least it's a cool looking card. A few cards later I got my first Giant of the year - Nate Schierholtz (#318)


Other cards I pulled in the first pack:

Cards your mother threw away -- 1972 Tom Seaver (CMT-21)

Mets Franchise History - Shea Goodbye with Seaver on the mound (#104)

Million Card Giveaway card
Ryan Dempster - Cubs - #135
Adam Lind - Blue Jays - #177
Mike Cameron - Brewers - #216
Jeff Baker - Cubs - #39
Carl Crawford - Rays - #95
Adrian Gonzalez - ToppsTown
Topps Attax card
Brandon Morrow - Mariners - #118

Other two packs to follow :)

No comments: