#85 Gaylord Perry
- Gaylord Perry was 16-15 with a 2.45 ERA in 38 starts
- Perry was second on the club with 19 complete games
#205 Juan Marichal
- Juan Marichal had perhaps his best season in 1968 but was overshadowed by Bob Gibson
- Marichal was 26-9 with a 2.43 ERA in 38 starts
- Juan completed 30 of his 38 starts in 1968
#494 Ray Sadecki
- Ray Sadecki went 12-18 with a 2.91 ERA in 36 starts
#169 Bob Bolin
- Bob Bolin was 10-5 with a 1.99 ERA in 34 games
- Bolin started 19 games and relieved in 15 others
- Bob pitched for the Giants from 1961-1969 before being traded to the Milwaukee Brewers for two players. The 1968 season was Bolin's best year.
#400 Mike McCormick
- Mike McCormick fell off quite a bit from his 1967 Cy Young Award season.
- McCormick was 12-14 with a 3.58 ERA in 38 games (28 starts).
- Mike's ERA+ was only 83 (league average would be 100).
#9 1967 NL Pitching Leaders
- Mike McCormick is on this card because he led the NL with 22 wins in 1967.
#11 1967 NL Strikeout Leaders
- Gaylord Perry finished third in the NL with 230 strikeouts in 1967.
- Jim Bunning led the league with 253 strikeouts and Ferguson Jenkins finished second with 236.