Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Giant Housecleaning

Chris from  was doing a housecleaning of  his cards. I claimed the Giants cards that he had. He sent these to me a few months ago but I was having scanner problems and didn't get these posted. Thanks a lot for the cards Chris!

  • This is  my favorite card from this shipment. I grew up watching "Tomorrow's Major Leaguers Today" at Phoenix Municipal Stadium. I have a lot of good memories from going to Phoenix Giants games with my father, with my little league teams, and with my friends.


  • Here is a 2009 Topps Christy Mathewson card. Those are some great stat lines on the back of the card!


  •  Lots of 2010 Topps Heritage Giants cards


  •  Some other goodies

  • The whole stack of cards.
  • Looks like the lens needs to be cleaned on my cell phone :).
  • Thanks again Chris!

No comments: