Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Goodies from a break -- part 1

Dave over at Indians Baseball Cards and Random Wax did a "Buck a Box" break last  month.



  • Dave made his own "custom wrapper" for the cards. Pretty neat!




  • I didn't realize that's what it was until I had already opened it. I tore through part of the message -- kinda like when we were little and ripped right through the mail-in offers that were on the Topps wrappers.



  • Here are the cards I received.


  • Dave sent the cards in their wrappers. I didn't see this set when it came out in 1990, so it was pretty cool to see 'em


  • Will the Thrill and Kevin Mitchell. The things sticking out of the cap emblems are the anchors for the suction cup on the other side. These were meant to be stuck on walls or other flat objects. Maybe I'll stick these in my classroom near my desk.


  • The rest of the cards I received are pictured above. I'll be posting about them in the coming days.
  • Cool break Dave!!!!


No comments: