Saturday, August 22, 2009

A cool surprise


The Dean Family (1980 Topps Blog) sent me a stack of Giants cards (along with a 1976 Dave Concepcion that helped complete the set). On the note it said that there was a surprise at the bottom of the stack. When I got to the bottom of the stack I saw this 1991 Donruss Scott Garrelts. For a second I thought, "what's the big deal about 1991 Donruss?" Then I saw the autograph. Cool!!!

Thanks for the surprise. I've been thinking of starting a TTM autograph set (like GCRL is doing) of one of the Giants' teams. Perhaps I'll do the 1991 Donruss set. :)

2 comments:

I Am The Average Joe said...

You sure that wasn't the package I sent you?

Matt Runyon said...

It easily could have been. I got four packages at about the same time. If it was, then credit should go to you. I think I sent you a return package. I sent out five packages last week. Hopefully you were one of them :)