- Bernie Williams (# 401) spent most of the 1970 season at AAA Phoenix, where he batted .309 in 113 games. He made his major league debut on September 7, 1970 and batted .313 in 16 AB. He was caught up in the logjam of young Giant outfielders in the early 70s and never made it in the bigs.
Bob Burda (# 357) batted .261 in 23 at bats for the Giants in 1970. He was sold to the Milwaukee Brewers on June 9.
- Ken Henderson (# 298) batted .294 with 17 HR and 88 RBI in 1970. He also walked 87 times and scored 104 runs. The Giants were a very patient team in 1970. They had only two starters with an OBP below .375 (Al Gallagher - .335 and Hal Lanier - .265).
- Jim Ray Hart (# 176) batted .282 in a utility role for the Giants in 1970. He had 255 at bats in 76 games.
- Dave Marshall (# 58) didn't play for the Giants in 1970. He was traded to the New York Mets on December 12, 1969.
- Thanks again to Dean's Cards for a large portion of the 1970 Giants in this team set. He's got a lot of interesting stuff on his site.