Garry Maddox batted .135 in 17 games before being traded to the Philadelphia Phillies for Willie Montanez. Garry won one of his many Gold Gloves in 1975.
Bobby Murcer batted .298 and led the Giants in RBI with 91. He also walked 91 times and had an on base percentage of .396 and was the Giants' representative to the All Star game.
Dave Kingman did not play for the Giants in 1975. He was sold to the New York Mets on February 28 for $150,000.
Other players who played OF for the Giants who did not get a 1975 Topps Giants card:
- Von Joshua was picked up on waivers from the Los Angeles Dodgers before the season. He became the starting CF and led the Giants with a .318 average in 129 games.
- Glenn Adams batted .300 in 90 at bats. He had a huge season for AAA Phoenix in 1974 (.352, 13 HR, 105 RBI) and spent most of the 1975 season on the SF Giants bench as a pinch hitter. He's one of the guys I remember the most from the Phoenix Giants.
- Jake Brown batted .209 in 43 at bats as a pinch hitter / outfielder.
- Jack Clark batted .235 in 8 games as a September call-up.
- Horace Speed batted .133 in 17 games. He was sent back down to Phoenix after the Giants picked up Von Joshua.