# 429 Billy O'Dell
- Billy O'Dell was 19-14 with a 3.53 ERA in 43 games (39 starts). He started and lost game 1 of the World Series and earned the save in game 4. O'Dell also pitched the 8th and 9th innings of game 7.
#538 Jack Sanford
- Jack Sanford led the Giants with 24 wins. He was 24-7 with a 3.43 ERA in 38 starts. Sanford started three games in the World Series -- he won game 2 and took the loss in games 5 and 7.
#505 Juan Marichal
- Juan Marichal was 18-11 with a 3.36 ERA in 36 starts and earned the save in his only relief appearance. Juan started game 4 and had a 2-0 lead after four innings. He struck out attempting to bunt and injured his hand in the top of the 5th. He was replaced by Bobby Bolin in the bottom of the inning.
#260 Billy Pierce
- Billy Pierce was 16-6 with a 3.49 ERA in 30 games (23 starts). He started two games in the World Series. Billy took the loss in game 3 and was the winning pitcher in game 6.
#107 Mike McCormick
- Mike McCormick was 5-5 with a 5.38 ERA in 28 games (15 starts). He wasn't used in the World Series.