#155 Stu Miller
- Stu Miller was the main relief ace for the Giants in 1962. He went 5-8 with a 4.12 ERA and had 19 saves in 59 games. He appeared in two games in the World Series and didn't allow any runs in 1 1/3 innings pitched.
#33 Don Larsen
- Don Larsen was 5-4 with 11 saves and a 4.38 ERA in 49 games. Larsen pitched in three games in the World Series and was credited with the win in game 4. Larsen was the pitcher of record when Tom Haller hit a grand slam to put the Giants ahead for good. Don had a 3.86 ERA in 2 1/3 innings in the series.
#71 Dick LeMay
- Dick LeMay pitched in nine games and was 0-1 with one save and a 7.71 ERA. He spent most of the season with AAA Tacoma.
#199 Gaylord Perry
- Gaylord Perry was 3-1 with a 5.23 ERA in 13 games (7 starts). He started the season (which was his rookie season) with the Giants, was sent to Tacoma in June, and returned to pitch in four September games. Perry didn't appear in the World Series.
#329 Bob Bolin
- Bob Bolin was 7-3 with five saves and a 3.62 ERA in 41 games (5 starts). Bolin pitched in two games in the World Series and had a 6.75 ERA in 2 2/3 innings.
#578 Jim Duffalo
- Jim Duffalo was 1-2 with a 3.64 ERA in 24 games (2 starts). He didn't appear in the World Series.
Others who pitched for the Giants in 1962 but didn't receive a 1962 Topps Giants card:
- Bob Garibaldi (0-0, 1 save, 5.11 ERA in nine games)