#295 Bobby Bonds
- Bobby Bonds was the star of the Giants in 1971. He batted .288 with 33 HR and 102 RBI and led the Giants in most offensive categories. Bobby batted .250 (2 for 8) in the NLCS.
#128 Frank Johnson
- Frank Johnson batted .082 in 49 at bats in 1971. He played in his final major league game on June 12, 1971. Johnson was in the minors for all or parts of 13 seasons (1961-1975), mostly with the Giants' organization.
#155 Ken Henderson
- Ken Henderson was the starting LF for the Giants and batted .264 with 15 HR and 61 RBI. Ken batted .313 (6 for 15) in the NLCS.
#276 George Foster
- George looks like he really didn't want his picture to be taken.
- Foster batted .267 with 3 HR in 105 AB for the Giants before being traded to the Cincinnati Reds on May 29 for Frank Duffy and Vern Geishert.
#600 Willie Mays
- Willie led the Giants with 112 walks and had a .425 on base percentage. Mays batted .271 with 18 HR and 61 RBI during the regular season.
- Mays batted .267 (4 for 15) with one HR during the 1971 NLCS.
#728 Bernie Williams
- Bernie Williams was with AAA Phoenix for most of the season (.308 in 73 games). He batted .178 in 73 at bats for the Giants. Bernie spent most of his career (1966-1974) in the minors. He had short stints with the Giants in 1970, 1971, and 1972. Williams was traded to the San Diego Padres with Willie McCovey for Mike Caldwell after the 1973 season. He batted .133 (1 for 15) with the Padres in 1974 before being sent down in mid-May. Bernie spent the rest of the 1974 season in the minors. Williams then went to Japan and had success from 1975-1980.
Others who played OF for the Giants in 1971 who didn't get a 1971 Topps card:
- Jimmy Rosario (.224 in 192 AB)
- Floyd Wicker (.143 in 21 AB)
- Jim Howarth (.231 in 13 AB)