#140 Gaylord Perry
- Gaylord Perry was 16-12 with a 2.76 ERA in 37 starts in 1971.
- Perry started and lost game 1 of the NLCS. He allowed five runs in nine innings (the Giants lost 5-4).
- Perry and Frank Duffy were traded to the Cleveland Indians for Sam McDowell after the 1971 season.
#325 Juan Marichal
- Juan Marichal was 18-11 with a 2.94 ERA in 37 starts in 1971.
- Marichal started and won the final game of the 1971 season on September 30. The win clinched the NL West title for the Giants.
- Juan was the winning pitcher in game 3 of the NLCS. He started the game and allowed one run in a complete-game 2-1 victory. It was the only game the Giants won in the series.
#108 John Cumberland
- John Cumberland started the 1971 season as a relief pitcher. After pitching in 22 games as a reliever John was placed in the staring rotation in late June.
- Cumberland was 9-6 with two saves and a 2.92 ERA in 45 games (21 starts) in 1971.
- John started and lost game 2 of the NLCS. He allowed three runs in three innings pitched.
- The 1971 season was the peak of John's career. He was traded from the Giants after starting the 1972 season 0-4 with an 8.64 ERA. Cumberland pitched for several major and minor league teams from 1972-1974.
#621 Ron Bryant
- Ron Bryant was 7-10 with a 3.79 ERA in 22 starts for the Giants in 1971.
- He allowed one run in two innings pitched in game 2 of the NLCS.
#251 Frank Reberger
- Frank Reberger was 3-0 with a 3.92 ERA in 13 games (7 starts). He wasn't used in the NLCS.
- Frank was with the Giants as a swingman for the 1970 season and pitched a little for the Giants in 1972. He spent most of his time from 1971-1974 pitching for the Giants' AAA Phoenix club.